This award acknowledges those volunteers who have shown an exceptional and outstanding commitment to helping people. They can be from inside or outside the NHS, working formally or informally. We want to know how they go above and beyond the call of duty and the difference they are making to people’s lives.
All submissions must be 500 words or less.
- Why should they win this award?
- How much time do they spend volunteering?
- What are they doing to make a difference to people’s lives?
- Please give examples of why they are seen as an outstanding individual.
- Any other matters of significant