This award is about celebrating someone who has pushed through change with tenacity and determination. This person may have had to overcome objections or barriers, finding new ways of working, developing new approaches to deliver the best possible care or other impact for people in Bristol. The judges will want to hear how they overcame the challenges presented and made a real difference.
All submissions must be 500 words or less.
- Why should they win this award?
- What challenges did they overcome?
- How did they overcome them?
- How are they inspiring or encouraging others to adapt their ways of working?
- Any other matters of significant