We are looking for a GP practice in Bath or Bristol that stands out for the level of care they provide. Have you received great service? Has a doctor or practice nurse gone above or beyond the call of duty, or has the receptionist always greeted you with a smile and a friendly word? This award recognises the contribution of everyone in the GP practice to provide a good service to patients, where staff have gone the extra mile when treating you or someone you know.
All submissions must be 500 words or less.
- Why should they win this award?
- How do they go above and beyond the call of duty?
- What would it mean if this practice wasn’t going above and beyond?
- If you are nominating a practice is there a standout person?
- Please give examples of why they are seen as an outstanding practice.
- Any other matters of significant