This award celebrates innovation in health and care – a new approach, application of an idea or technology. The judges want to hear how the innovation was developed and accepted, and how it solves a problem or improves patient diagnosis or care. Entries into this award must have been in a ‘real world’ setting since the 1st January 2016.
All submissions must be 500 words or less.
- Why should they win this award?
- How did the innovation come to be developed?
- What is the key success story of this innovation?
- How is it improving health and care?
- Any other matters of significant